Integrity Coach Lines reviews and rating
4 stars from 150 reviews
Integrity Coach Lines contact
- +61 (0) 8 9274 7464
- PO Box 1131, Midland 6936, Western Australia
Integrity Coach Lines FAQ
IS WATER AVAILABLE ON ALL COACHES?expand_more
- Yes. All of our coaches are fitted with water fountains.
ARE ANY ITEMS PROHIBITED IN MY LUGGAGE?expand_more
- Yes, flammable goods, ammunition, animals, dry ice, fireworks, and ANY dangerous or illegal items.
HOW DO I CHANGE A BOOKING?expand_more
- You can change your booking at one of our booking agents or by calling 0892 747 464. Please quote your booking number.
ARE THERE ANY MEAL BREAKS ALONG THE WAY?expand_more
- Yes. Please refer to your timetable for details of scheduled breaks on the route.
CAN I RESERVE A WINDOW SEAT?expand_more
- Yes, but this is bassed on availablility and you need speak with one of our consultants when booking or by calling 0892 747 464.
WHERE IS THE DEPARTURE POINT IN PERTH?expand_more
- The Perth departure point is the Tourist Coach Stand on the corner of Wellington Street and the Horseshoe Bridge, which is in front of the Perth Train Station.
DO YOU SUPPLY BLANKETS AND/OR PILLOWS?expand_more
- No but we welcome you to bring a small rug and/or pillow for your comfort. We also have fleece blankets available to purchase from the drivers.
CAN I SELL OR GIVE MY TICKET TO SOMEBODY ELSE TO USE IF I NO LONGER WISH TO TRAVEL?expand_more
- No. Tickets are Non-Transferable.
HOW LONG BEFORE DEPARTURE SHOULD I ARRIVE?expand_more
- We recommend you arrive 20 minutes prior to departure to allow time for check in and loading luggage.
ARE BATHROOMS/TOILETS AVAILABLE ON ALL BUSES?expand_more
HOW DO I CANCEL A BOOKING?expand_more
- Contact our office on 0892 747 464 and quote your booking number.
WHO CAN TRAVEL WITH AN ACCOMPANIED CHILD?expand_more
- An accompanied child must be accompanied by a person 15 years or older.
CAN I TAKE ALONG MY BIKE OR SURFBOARD?expand_more
- Yes. They may be taken subject to room and will incur an additional charge. Please refer to our Terms and Conditions.
ARE ALL BUSES AIR-CONDITIONED?expand_more
WHERE DO I FIND THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR TRAVEL WITH INTEGRITY COACH LINES?expand_more
- You can find a link to Integrity Coach Lines' Terms & Conditions by clicking on the 'Contact Us ' tab on our website. Click here to access Integrity Coach Lines' Terms & Conditions now.
I HAVE LOST MY LUGGAGE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?expand_more
- Contact us on 0892 747 464.
HOW DO I MAKE A BOOKING FOR AN UNACCOMPANIED CHILD?expand_more
- To make a booking for an unaccompanied child, select 'Unaccompanied Child 10-14' from the 'Passengers' drop-down list on our booking page. An Unaccompanied Child Form must be completed and returned to us before boarding.
IS FOOD PROVIDED?expand_more
- No. You can purchase food and other refreshments at our meal break destinations.
DO YOU CANCEL SERVICES IF YOU DON'T HAVE MANY PASSENGERS BOOKED?expand_more
- No, we do not cancel the run, we are a scheduled service so we still travel regardless of whether we have 1 passenger or 54 passengers booked on.
HOW CAN I BOOK OR PAY FOR MY TRAVEL?expand_more
- Online Online bookings can be made by using a credit or debit card. You can then print your ticket or have it sent to your email address. Payments made though our website are secured with encryption technology that complies with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Telephone Telephone bookings can be made with or without a credit card. A booking number is issued for your booking which can then be used for payment at one of our booking agents or by return call with a credit card. Booking Agents Our booking agents can make bookings and accept payment by EFTPOS, debit/credit card or cash. Please call us on 0892 747 464 for the closest agent to you. At the coach Cash payment can be accepted at departure points prior to boarding, however, seating availability is not guaranteed.
ARE THEY CHARGE POINTS AVAILABLE ON THE COACHES?expand_more
- Yes, we have USB charge points available to charge mobile devices for use offline.
DO I NEED TO CARRY THE PRINTOUT OF MY E-TICKET AT THE TIME OF BOARDING THE COACH?expand_more
- No. You can show the driver a digital copy if you prefer. If either of these is not possible and your travel was booked and paid more than 24 hours before departure, you can board just by showing your personal I.D. to the driver.
All you need to know about Integrity Coach Lines
We make sure our passengers are taken care of on every trip we bring you on. Integrity Coach Lines is Western Australia’s premier provider for coach travel from Perth to Broome and everywhere in between
WA is the largest state in Australia and we can take you to the best destinations on offer.
Whether you want to snorkel along the Ningaloo Reef, take a sunset camel ride on the beach or cool off in a gorge carved from rocks over 2,500 million years old in Karijini National Park, we will drive you there safely and in comfort on our reliable and affordable service.
Integrity Coach Lines adheres strictly to the safety guidelines set down by the Department of Transport, ensuring passenger safety and comfort at all times.
Why Choose us over other Coach Companies?
When it comes to a top quality service that doesn’t include the premium price tag, we’re number one. Our drivers are all welcoming and friendly, and have a wealth of experience driving heavy vehicles for long periods. We make sure your trip is thoroughly enjoyable from start to finish, whether you’re travelling from Perth to Broome, vice versa, or many of our other destinations in WA. You’ll be travelling in comfort with our air conditioned coaches, on-board DVD and TV facilities and USB charging points featured on every coach.
We pride ourselves on our service and ticketing options that cater to every traveller from locals to backpackers and tourists. So make sure you look at our many routes available either northbound or southbound.
If you would like to experience the difference our coach service can make to your next trip, get in touch with us today and make an easy booking online, visit one of our many ticketing agents or give us a call today on 08 9274 7464. We're always happy to discuss exactly what we can do for your and answer any questions you may have for us.
Make a memorable trip even more so by travelling on an Integrity coach, fitted with comfortable reclining seats so you can sit back and relax while our experienced drivers take you where you need to go.
Each full-size coach is fitted with:
- TV/DVD facilities
- Inpidual reading lights
- Separate luggage compartments
- USB Charging points
Our drivers are all highly qualified, knowledgeable and friendly, providing excellent service for our customers.
We choose our coaches for reliability not looks. The coaches we use are trusted to consistently and safely take our passengers to their destination on time. To learn more about why Integrity Coach Lines run the coaches we do, read here.
Full size coaches are used on the regular passenger transport service between Perth and Broome and Perth and Hedland regardless of the number of passengers travelling.
Please note that whilst the coach has an on board toilet facility, they have a limited capacity and passengers are encouraged to use the facilities at rest stops where possible.
Chartered services may use the full-size coaches or the mini-bus depending upon passenger numbers and will be quoted accordingly. The mini-bus does not have a TV or toilet on board, however is air-conditioned and seat-belted.
If you would like to experience the difference our coach service can make to your next trip, make a booking online, visit one of our many ticketing agents or give us a call today on 0892747464.
If you want to get out there and experience all of the fantastic sights, sounds and flavours that Western Australia has to offer, we’re the people to turn to.
We have more than 20 years of experience under our belt and know the entire state like the back of your hand, so there's no better way to see WA than from one of our comfortable and well-equipped coaches.
WHY CHOOSE INTEGRITY COACHLINES
Express Service: Want to travel WA's vast distances in a comfy and cost-effective manner? Our Express service provides point to point transport to and from any of our destinations. Click here to find out more.
Hop On Hop Off Pass: Looking for a fantastic, cost-effective and flexible way to see WA? Our Hop On Hop Off Pass provides unlimited travel stops to any of our destinations (up to the km limit) within a 12 month period. This means that you're free to travel at your own pace and really immerse yourself in everything our great state has to offer. Click here to learn more and book your Hop On Hop Off bus tour of WA today!
Charter Services: Need to move a large number of people? Integrity Coach Lines provide charter and group travel throughout WA (and to any interstate location). Our Coach Charter service is ideal for sporting events, group bookings, field days, concerts, clubs, education and community groups. You can rely on us to get you where you need to be. Click here to find out more and enquire about a booking today.