Premier Motor Service bus tickets
Premier Motor Service Bus Tickets, Schedules, and Fare Prices
Premier Motor Service reviews and rating
Premier Motor Service
3.5 stars from 135 reviews
Premier Motor Service contact
- 13 34 10
- 488 Pitt St, Haymarket NSW 2000, Australia
Premier Motor Service FAQ
Do I need to have a printed copy of my ticket for check-in and boarding?expand_more
- A printed copy of your e-ticket is preferred for check-in and boarding but, if you do not have access to a printer then please ensure you record both your booking and ticket numbers and present these along with your ID card when checking in and/or boarding. A screen shot of your booking confirmation on mobile device is also acceptable.
Can I sell or give my ticket to another person if I will no longer be using it?expand_more
- No, all tickets are non-transferable and are valid only for travel by the passenger(s) named on the ticket.
What time is your call centre open, and what number do I call?expand_more
- Our reservations call centre can be reached by dialing 13 34 10 within Australia, or +61 2 4423 5233 from overseas. Our call centre is open from 6.00am until 11.00pm Monday to Friday, and 6.00am to 7.00pm Weekends (Sydney time).
Can I bring food and drink onto the coach? And is there any meal breaks or rest stops?expand_more
- Food and drinks are generally not permitted for consumption on board our coaches. If you need to consume food for medical reasons then please let our staff and/or driver know. There are a number of scheduled meal stops on most of our services where food and drinks can be purchased and/or consumed. Please call our reservations office on 13 34 10 for further details.
Do I need to reconfirm my booking?expand_more
- We recommend that all passengers confirm their bookings at least 24 hours prior to travel, to ensure you are booked for the correct date and time, and you are also aware of the pickup location and luggage restrictions. Confirmations are best achieved by phoning our reservations office on 13 34 10 and quoting your booking number.
What time do I need to check in?expand_more
- All passengers are required to check in at terminals at least 30 minutes prior to departure, otherwise be ready and waiting for our driver at least 20 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
Can I change, cancel or get a refund for my booking?expand_more
- Changes to travel dates and times are not permitted within 6 hours of your booked departure time. Changes can be made online at the ‘maintain booking’ link or via our call centre. Most tickets can be cancelled and refunded with a minimum fee of 20% of the ticket value. All special or discounted fares (including RED) are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Can I bring along my bike or surfboard?expand_more
- Yes, you can bring along a bike, surfboard and other non-standard luggage items subject to approval and room on the coach. All non-standard luggage incurs additional fees, and can be booked with credit card prior to travel.
How do I make a booking for unaccompanied minors?expand_more
- All children aged 9 years or less need to travel with an adult passenger on our services. Unaccompanied children under the age of 15 years require approval for travel on our services, and must be booked via our reservations office on 13 34 10. Approval is subject to the distance and time of travel, as well as any scheduled service breaks.
What should I do if I leave my luggage or belongings on board the coach?expand_more
- Phone our reservations office on 13 34 10 and provide your booking and travel details, as well as a description of your items. Our staff will then assist you with locating and returning your belongings.
What is a $2.50 RED ticket?expand_more
- Regional Excursion Daily (RED) tickets are part of a Transport for NSW initiative which allows pensioners to travel on contracted services at a discounted rate of $2.50 per day. RED tickets are available on Premier Motor Service for pensioners travelling between Eden and Nowra on the South Coast of NSW and between Tweed Heads and Lismore on the NSW North Coast. RED tickets are available to the following concession card types; Centrelink Pensioner Cards (NSW, VIC and ACT only), Australian Government issued Senior Cards (NSW only), War Widower Cards (NSW and VIC only) and Department of Veteran Affairs Cards.
Is there any luggage restrictions?expand_more
- Luggage is limited to one piece per passenger up to a maximum of 20 kilograms in weight, as well as one smaller item for hand luggage. Any excess bag or suitcase over the one piece limit for the luggage compartment will attract an excess fee of $10 per bag. Excess luggage can be purchased over the phone with credit card prior to travel.
What do I do if my computer freezes or I receive an error message when trying to make a booking?expand_more
- If your computer freezes while booking a ticket or you receive an error message that you cannot solve then please call our reservations office on 13 34 10 and let our friendly staff know about your situation. Our reservations team will be able to help you solve any problems involving your booking.
How do I add or change travel with my hop on hop off pass?expand_more
- Sectors of travel can be added to your hop on hop off pass ticket online at the ‘maintain booking’ link. Log in with your booking and pin numbers and then proceed to ‘add sector’. You can also add your travel by contacting our reservations office by phone and quoting your booking number. We recommend that you add each stage of your travel at least 48 hours in advance.
Do I need to make a booking, and what type of payment do you accept?expand_more
- We recommend bookings are made at least 72 hours prior to travel in order to guarantee a seat and ensure you are listed on our driver’s manifest for pickup. Tickets can be purchased with Master or Visa Card online as well as over the phone. Our terminals and accredited travel agents can also secure your bookings with cash or card payment.
How do I give feedback on my experience with Premier Motor Service?expand_more
- If you would like to submit feedback on Premier Motor Service and any of our timetabled services please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our customer service team on 13 34 10.
Are bathrooms/toilets available on your coaches? And do they also have air-conditioning?expand_more
- Yes, most of our coaches are seatbelt equipped, offer climate controlled air-conditioning, recliner seating, as well as washroom and toilet facilities.