SNCF TER train tickets
SNCF TER train Tickets, Schedules, and Fare Prices
SNCF TER reviews and rating
4.5 stars from 2305 reviews
SNCF TER contact
SNCF TER FAQ
How to withdraw my proof of travel?expand_more
- Travel proof for TER tickets is not available. Your ticket serves as proof.
How to withdraw my TER ticket?expand_more
- You can print your TER ticket directly at home. Your ticket is downloadable on your application OUI.sncf from the order confirmation page, from your confirmation email or via "My Orders" with your reference number of your reservation.
Why is my region not offered?expand_more
- Here are the regions for which you can book your TER: Brittany / Center-Val-de-Loire / New-Aquitaine / Hauts-de-France / / Bourgogne Franche-Comté / Occitanie / Normandy / Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes / Provence-Alpes French Riviera / Great East / Pays de la Loire.
Why can't I find my train?expand_more
- What are the reasons why I can not find my train? - Your train may not have been offered for sale yet - Works may be planned on your journey - The price may not be available - Your train may not be sold on the site
How to make a claim after my trip?expand_more
- For a TER trip, visit the sncf.com website to submit your claim.