Stateliner bus tickets
Stateliner Bus Tickets, Schedules, and Fare Prices
Stateliner reviews and rating
4 stars from 150 reviews
- (08) 8415 5555 or 1300 851 345
- Level 1, 282 Gouger St, Adelaide South Australia 5000
- Free allowance is two items of personal luggage per passenger where each item does not exceed 75cm in length or 20kgs in weight.
- Items in excess of this are referred to as Excess Luggage.
- Pushbikes, surfboards, golf clubs and buggies are also classed as Excess Luggage regardless of any other luggage carried or not.
- Excess Luggage is subject to space availability and may be required to be carried on another service.
- Excess Luggage will be charged at Stateliner’s standard Excess Luggage Rates.
Conditions of Carriageexpand_more
- Passengers are carried subject to the the provisions of the SA Passenger Transport Act 1994 and the conditions of carriage as outlined below. Travel is issued by Stateliner (herein called the Company, and is accepted by the passenger subject to the following conditions. Baggage allowance – 2 items of personal luggage not exceeding 20 kilograms each carried free. If loading is available, excess baggage will be carried at the Company’s rates, otherwise it will be forwarded on the next available service or by means specified by the passenger. Passengers or members of the public must not reach into, climb into or in any way enter the luggage bin area of any coach or bus. The Company is not a common carrier and reserves the right to refuse to carry any passenger, baggage or goods. The company accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to baggage arising out of or in any way incidental to the service or accommodation. Whether such loss or damage may be due or alleged to be due to negligence or misconduct on the part of the Company, its servants or agents and otherwise howsoever. No conditions of carriage other than endorsed hereon or elsewhere on this ticket will be recognised. Verbal promises by booking agents or clerks will not be recognised. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise or be alleged to arise in the event of the cancellation of this service or the abandonment of the service during the course thereof (should the Company or its servants or agents decide that such abandonment is necessary) or any deviation or delay in service from any cause whatsoever, in any such event the Company will not in any way be liable for the cost for any accommodation other than that contemplated by the original service or any alternative means of travel which may arise any additional expense so arising shall be the liability of the passengers. The Company reserves the right to cancel this service or vary it in any way. The Company may arrange for any other person to undertake the service hereby contracted for or any part thereof and such person and his servants and agents shall be protected by and entitled to the benefits of these conditions to the same extent as the Company. The Company reserves the right, in the event of a ticket or a booking being cancelled by a passenger, to charge a cancellation fee. The Company’s scale of refunds will apply. A ticket entitles the passenger on a route service as distinct from a tour to transportation as indicated on the face hereof but not to meals or refreshments and accommodation which may be obtained en-route. To the extent that any provision herein is repugnant to the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 the same shall not apply. The expression “the Company” shall also include Stateliner, servants, agents and employees and any other person with whom the Company may have made arrangements as envisaged in Clause 6 hereof and his servants, agents and employees. The expression “person” shall include a firm or corporation and the singular shall include the plural and vice-versa and words importing any gender shall include any other gender. The ticket is valid for 12 months from date of issue subject to the fare value thereon and is not transferable.
- All travel tickets are valid for one year from the date of purchase and are subject to the value on the ticket. Tickets are not transferrable.
- Check in at your Terminal at least 20 minutes prior to departure.
- Ensure all luggage is clearly and correctly labelled.
- For the comfort of others, hot food is not permitted on coaches. Please ensure it is consumed prior to boarding.
- If boarding en route, be at the designated stop 15 minutes prior to departure time.
Carriage of Animalsexpand_more
- No Pets With the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs, no other live animals are permitted to travel in the passenger or luggage areas of our coaches.
Excess Luggage Ratesexpand_more
Desciption of Luggage Amount Per Item to a maximum of 4 items $6.00 Pushbikes - assembled $25.00 Pushbikes - disassembled $15.00 Surfboards $15.00 Golf Clubs and Bags $7.00 Golf Buggies $7.00 Tool Boxes (up to 20kg) $7.00 Swags (as additional luggage) $6.00
Concession Fares & Cardsexpand_more
- Concession Fares
* For concession fares, a valid concession card must be held by the passenger and carried at all times. Please refer to the “Accepted Concession Cards“.
Child (Under 4 years) Carried free of charge unless the child occupies a seat to the exclusion of a paying passenger, in which case a childs fare will be charged. Free of charge Child (4 Years of age) No other requirements. Adult Fare less 50% Student (5-14 years incl.) No other requirements. Adult Fare less 50% Student (15 years and over) Must be a full time South Australian student holding an SA Government approved student pass. To be presented at time of booking/ticketing. Card must be carried when travelling. Adult Fare less 50% Pensioner On presentation at time of booking/ticketing an acceptable pensioner concession card as approved by the SA Government. Card must be carried when travelling. Only the primary card holder is eligible for concession. Spouses and dependants listed on the pension concession card are NOT entitled to travel at concession prices. Adult Fare less 50% Senior On presentation at time of booking/ticketing an acceptable Seniors card as approved by the SA Government. Card must be carried when travelling. Adult Fare less 50% Unemployed On presentation at time of booking/ticketing an acceptable 'Transport Concession' or 'State Concession' card as approved by the SA Government. Card must be carried when travelling. Adult Fare less 50% YHA Member On presentation of a current YHA Australia Member card at time of booking/ticketing. Card must be carried when travelling. Adult Fare less 10%
Cancellation of Paid Ticketexpand_more
- In the event of a paid ticket being cancelled, the following cancellation fees will apply. Booking cancelled more than 48 hours prior to departure : No Charge. 24-48 hours prior to departure : 10% of fare. Less than 24 hours prior to departure : 25% of fare. Failure to board : No refund available.
All you need to know about Stateliner
Stateliner has been operating passenger transport services in South Australia for over 45 years. We provide regular passenger and freight services to the Eyre Flinders and Mid North, South East and Riverland regions of South Australia.
Our Coach Captains are well trained, informative professionals, with a personal commitment to their work and who put passenger safety and comfort above all else.
Our fleet ranges from 17 and 20 seat mini buses to 34, 48, 50 and 52 seat 5 star coaches.
Stateliner operates one of the longest standing modern coach fleets in South Australia. We have over 25 full size coaches in the fleet. All coaches are air conditioned and all full size coaches have a toilet on board for your convenience. A large number of the fleet have wheelchair access and one of these vehicles can be requested for a passenger requiring assistance. The new vehicles feature leather seats with generous legroom and USB ports for each passenger for charging electronic devices.
Our vehicles offer safe, convenient and comfortable travel to your destination.
Stateliner is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned coach companies and for over 45 years has been servicing rural South Australia with regular passenger services from Adelaide to regional centres.
We currently provide passenger services to the Eyre Flinders & Mid North, South East and Riverland regions of South Australia.
Cities and towns serviced include Port Augusta, Whyalla and Port Pirie in the Iron Triangle, Port Lincoln and the Eyre Peninsula, Ceduna and Streaky Bay on the West Coast, Waikerie, Barmera, Berri, Renmark and Loxton in the Riverland and Kingston, Robe, Millicent, Naracoorte and Mount Gambier in the South East.