TGV Lyria train tickets
TGV Lyria train Tickets, Schedules, and Fare Prices
TGV Lyria reviews and rating
4.5 stars from 2305 reviews
TGV Lyria contact
TGV Lyria FAQ
Where to book and buy tickets from Switzerland?expand_more
- Tickets can be booked and purchased: Via our website in the Booking section. You will be redirected to one of our distributor partners ch.oui.sncf or sbb.ch, who will take care of the transaction. In Swiss stations In accredited travel agencies By telephone, 24/7 via Rail Service on 0848 44 66 88 (CHF 0.08/Min). From the website www.sbb.ch From the website ch.oui.sncf
Where to book and buy tickets from France?expand_more
- Tickets can be booked and purchased: Via our website in the Booking section. You will be redirected to our distributor partner oui.sncf, who will take care of the transaction. In stations and SNCF stores In SNCF-approved travel agencies By telephone on 36 35. Once the call does through, say "Billet" or enter 3 (cost of a local call). A dedicated bilingual team (French and English) answer you 7 days a week, from 7am to 10pm and is also there to provide information on traffic, train times and services. From the website www.oui.sncf
- You can buy a ticket through the overbooking system if the train is supposed to be full. You will thus be able to get on the train but there is no guarantee of a seat. The ticket will indicate a carriage number and will be marked "seat depending on availability". Report to the controller who will help you find a place.
How to obtain this compensation?expand_more
- If you travel with a SNCF e-ticket: claim your compensation online via contact form. You must precise your name and 6 digits booking reference. If you travel with a SNCF or CFF ticket: claim your compensation by filling the envelope or any form given onboard your train or at destination. Don't forget to join the original travel documents and your bank account details. If you didn't receive this envelope, you can send your original tickets directly to the following addresses: For tickets purchased at a SBB point of sale : SNCF Régularité Service Garantie Ponctualité SNCF BP 12013 - 14089 CAEN Cedex 6 France For tickets purchased at a SBB point of sale: Schweizerische Bundesbahnen SBB Personenverkehr Kundendienst Postfach CH-3000 Bern 65 Switzerland
Reimbursement of tickets purchased at a SBB point of saleexpand_more
- Between 30 mins and 1 hr: 25% of the ticket price in SBB vouchers ("Railbons") only Between 1 hr and 2 hr: 25% of the ticket price in SBB vouchers ("Railbons") or CHF Between 2 hr and 3 hr: 50% of the ticket price in SBB vouchers ("Railbons") or CFF More than 3 hr: 75% of the ticket price in SBB vouchers ("Railbons") or CFF
Specific information on online booking from Switzerlandexpand_more
- In case you didn't receive your tickets at home on time, please initiate following process: Purchase new ticket When on board, ask the train manager for the personalization of your ticket. Ask for following form : "Après-vente Voyageurs / Envoi à domicile" at a SNCF desk when arriving in France. To complete process, you must show credit card used at the time of booking, your booking number and a valid ID card. If you receive the tickets in the meantime, please return it back at : Rail Europe Service clientèle BP 10012 B-1060 Bruxelles 6 BELGIQUE
Reimbursement of tickets purchased at a SNCF point of saleexpand_more
- Between 30 mins and 1 hr: 25% of the ticket price in SNCF vouchers only Between 1 hr and 2 hr: 25% of the ticket price in SNCF vouchers or Euros Between 2 hr and 3 hr: 50% of the ticket price in SNCF vouchers or Euros More than 3 hr: 75% of the ticket price in SNCF vouchers or Euros.
Specific information on online booking from other countriesexpand_more
- If you live outside France or Switzerland, you can book and buy TGV Lyria tickets: Via our website in the Booking section. You will be redirected to our distributor partner www.oui.sncf, who will take care of the transaction. On www.raileurope.co.uk for the United Kingdom On en.oui.sncf for other European countries On www.raileurope.com for North America On www.raileurope.fr for Africa, South America and Australia By telephone on: +33(0)1 84 94 36 35. Payment cards accepted on en.oui.sncf are those issued abroad by the Eurocard, MasterCard and Visa networks. Please note that for online payments with American Express, and with any other foreign card without an electronic chip.
Can I buy and print my e-ticket confirmation?expand_more
- You no longer need to go out and collect your ticket! Just print it out where and when you like, up to the time of departure of your TGV Lyria. You can reprint your e-ticket confirmation at home, at the office or in a French station as many times as you want, without having to worry about losing it. You can also download your e-ticket to your smartphone using the TGV Lyria app! N.B. : the e-ticket is individual, personal and may not be transferred to anyone else. Your e-ticket confirmation and some form of identity will be required during ticket inspections. E-tickets are on sale on : Internet : www.oui.sncf on the direct phone line 36 35. A dedicated bilingual team (French and English) answers you 7 days a week, from 7am to 10pm (charge of a local call) at stations or SNCF stores at the self-service ticket machines in SNCF-approved travel agencies via the Rail Europe network.
Specific information on online booking from Franceexpand_more
- Concerning bookings and purchases made online, you can: Have your tickets sent to the address of your choice, free of charge. For this, your request should be made at least 4 days (Sundays and public holidays not included) before the date of departure if you live in France, and 7 days before if you live abroad. Collect your tickets at a station or SNCF store. To do so, please take the travel reference numbers provided and, for payment, show the bank card used at the time of booking or payment.
Can I modify or cancel my journey without leaving home?expand_more
- You can easily change or cancel your booking (according to fare conditions) up to the departure of the train by simply indicating your travel reference number or your full name and date of birth. For an exchange, you don't even need to print out the new e-ticket confirmation! Special e-ticket after-sales conditions If your fare permits, e-tickets can be exchanged, up to 30 minutes after departure, free of charge, on the "Timetables & Booking" mobile apps available on iPhone, iPad, and on Android and BlackBerry mobile phones or by telephone on 3635 from France (charge of a local call), or at +33 (0)1 84 94 36 35 from abroad (cost of an international call plus any additional costs charged by your provider). If your fare permits, the e-tickets can be exchanged and refunded, free of charge, up to two hours after departure in France.
Exchange and refund after departure (only for TGV Lyria tickets with partial or full flexibility, SNCF discount cards and travelcards fares)expand_more
- The exchange or cancellation of a ticket issued for a TGV Lyria is free of charge up to the scheduled time of departure of the train. EXCHANGE E-tickets can be exchanged for a train on the same day for the same journey, at no extra cost: up to 30 mins after departure via the direct phone line or using the smartphone applications from SNCF partners. up to 2 hours after departure of the train, at the French departure point (station or SNCF store). Outside those time limits, e-tickets can no longer be exchanged CANCELLATION An e-ticket can be cancelled up to 2 hours after departure of the train, at the French departure point only (station or SNCF store). After this time, e-tickets can no longer be cancelled. However, certain conditions specific to the exchange of tickets may be applied by SNCF-approved travel agencies and SNCF partners. * Direct line number: available from France on 36 35 (charge of a local call); available from Switzerland or abroad on +33 (0)1 84 94 36 35 (cost of an international call, excluding any surcharge from your provider). Most TGV Lyria tickets can be exchanged or refunded, depending on the conditions provided for with the type of fare you have selected.
Can I change and refund my e-tickets before departure?expand_more
- Before departure of the train, e-tickets can be exchanged or refunded according to conditions. After departure of the train, e-tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, except for TGV Lyria tickets with partial or full flexibility and SNCF discount cards or travelcards fares. In France Depending on fare conditions, the e-tickets can be changed or cancelled on the approved SNCF partner websites and via the SNCF's smartphone applications and those of its approved partners, at the ticket offices in French railway stations, in SNCF stores, in SNCF-approved travel agencies and on the direct phone line*. However, certain conditions specific to the exchange of tickets may be applied by SNCF-approved travel agencies and SNCF partners. Abroad Depending on fare conditions, the e-tickets can be exchanged or cancelled on the websites of approved SNCF partner websites, on the direct phone line*, and via the SNCF's smartphone applications and those of its approved partners, or at the Rail Europe store in Geneva (subject to a fee). For exchange for a more expensive fare via the direct phone line, the customer will have to pay the difference using their bank card. For exchange for a cheaper fare where the original purchase was made using a bank card, the price difference will be recredited to the same card. However, certain conditions specific to the exchange of tickets may be applied by SNCF-approved travel agencies and SNCF partners. Via the direct phone line*, tickets can only be exchanged for an identical amount. Cancellation is possible where fares permit.