TGV Ouigo train tickets
TGV Ouigo train Tickets, Schedules, and Fare Prices
TGV Ouigo reviews and rating
4.5 stars from 2305 reviews
TGV Ouigo contact
TGV Ouigo FAQ
Is there an additional charge for changing my reservation?expand_more
- If your change has to do with the name on the ticket, you should know that you can change it without any additional cost. The modification of the time and/or date involves all passengers on the booking and entails an additional cost of 30 euros together with the difference in price change, if any. If you go on any train with us and you have acquired the Flex option, you will be able to change the date and time without any additional cost and up to 30 minutes before the departure of your train. You will only be requested to assume the price change if any.
Can I change the name of the passenger?expand_more
- OUIGO gives you the opportunity to change the name on your ticket at no extra cost. You can do this until 11:59pm the day before your train departs, however said change should always be for the same type of passenger as the original ticket, that is, an adult if that ticket was for an adult if the initial ticket was for an adult and with the same discount, if applicable. The tickets are nominative and will be checked with the official identity document at the entrance of the boarding. Furthermore, please remember that the resale of the tickets is not allowed.
Until when can I make changes in my booking?expand_more
- You can change the date and/or time as well as add services up to 30 minutes before train departure Passenger name changes can be entered up to the day before travel
For how long can I change the date or time of my OUIGO reservation?expand_more
- If your plans with OUIGO have to be postponed, we will be waiting for you another day: you can change your date or time ticket up to 30 minutes before your train leaves. If your ticket has the OUIGO Flex option, this change will have no no cost.
Can I change the station of origin and/or destination of my booking?expand_more
- When we speak of a change in the booking, we refer exclusively to the name of the passenger, the date or time of the journey. Changing the station of departure or destination of a ticket is not possible.
How can I book a flexible ticket? What is the Flex service?expand_more
- If you have an unforeseen event or simply want to change your journey, no problem! Flex is the option that gives you the most freedom. With the Flex option you can change the time and/or date up to 30 minutes before the train departs at no extra cost. You will only be requested to pay the difference in price if any. If you want the Flex option, you must purchase it during the train ticket purchase process, not afterwards. Remember that this change does not include a change of destination or origin. Without the Flex option, time and date changes are possible, but for a cost of 30€ added to the price difference, if any.
What is COVID Flex?expand_more
- OUIGO is committed to being the driving force for safe and responsible mobility in Spain and therefore wants to support you in any situation that affects your bookings due to mobility limitations (as a result of the state of alarm) and which may affect your trip. For this reason, OUIGO is launching our new "Covid Flex" policy. All bookings with a travel date up to 15 June 2021 can be modified in date and time without any additional cost until the end of the state of alarm decreed by the Spanish Government on 9 May 2021. What does it consist of? · - It applies to all bookings made until the end of the state of emergency. · The change can be made for travel up to 15 June 2021 and you can choose any other travel date up to 11 December 2021. · You can benefit from the change in your booking at no additional cost up to and including 9 May 2021 (not available now) · The change affects the entire booking, not just one ticket if the booking comprises more than one ticket. · A booking can be changed only once. For subsequent changes, the booking policies contained in our terms and conditions apply. · In the event that your new ticket has a higher price, you will be required to pay the difference. How do I change my booking? To make changes to your booking, simply log into the "my bookings" area accessible from our website and App. There we will guide you through the change procedure. If you prefer to have the possibility to make unlimited changes, for any date and up to 30 minutes before your trip, you can still contract our "Flex" service when you choose your ticket. This is our contribution to your peace of mind and confidence when planning your trips, as well as an expression of our commitment to the responsibility involved in getting you to your destination in the best way.
Can I make changes to my booking?expand_more
- Of course! If you have decided to change things on your ticket, you can do so from the moment of purchase up to 30 minutes before the departure of your OUIGO train from our website or from the OUIGO application by accessing the "My Bookings" section and entering your email address and reservation number. If the modification is related to the name on the ticket, please note that you can change it without any additional cost. You can do this until 11:59 pm the day before your train departs. On the day of your journey, do not forget your identity card for verification, as the tickets are nominative. In addition, the resale of tickets is prohibited. The modification of the time and/or date involves all passengers on the reservation and entails an additional cost of 30 euros together with the difference in the price of the tickets, if any. If you go on any train with us and you have acquired the Flex option, you will be able to change the date/time of your ticket at no additional cost and up to 30 minutes before the departure of your train. You will only be requested to pay the difference in price between the tickets, if any.
If I bought my ticket at an agency, what should I know in case of train cancellation?expand_more
- If you have decided to join the OUIGO experience by buying your ticket from an agency, please contact the agency and request this information.
What is the difference between COVID Flex and OUIGO Flex?expand_more
- At OUIGO we strive to make your travel easier, and for this reason, we make available two options to enable flexible bookings.