Thalys train tickets
Thalys train Tickets, Schedules, and Fare Prices
Thalys reviews and rating
4.5 stars from 2305 reviews
Can I collect my ticket at the station without the bank card used at the time of purchase?expand_more
- All Thalys trips apart from those departing from Amsterdam and Rotterdam can be validated on the day of departure by the inspector with the reservation number and the name linked to the booking.
Where can I find my ticket?expand_more
- You can find your ticket in your personal account, or in the confirmation email. The ticket must be printed: you can have it posted free of charge to your preferred address or collect at the station.
My departure station is abroad, how can I collect my ticket?expand_more
- If the Thalys Ticketless option is not available for your journey, it may be because you have a connection. Top tip: Book the two trains separately to be able to choose the Ticketless option for travel with Thalys and an e-ticket for the second train! You can also select the country you are coming from the flags at the top right. Various retrieval options adapted to your geographical location will then be proposed to you.
How many bags can I bring on board a Thalys train?expand_more
- With Thalys, you can travel with a maximum of 2 bags per paying passenger which meet the following conditions:
- A maximum of 32 kg per bag
- 158 cm maximum size (sum of length+width+height)
- 1 piece of hand luggage
How do I make a claim after my trip?expand_more
- To make a claim, please visit here.